11 Favorite First Birthday Party Ideas for Your Child
Getting ready to celebrate your baby's first birthday is a fun time, but finding a great theme can be difficult so here are 11 of my favorite first birthday party ideas and little extras to go with them.
- Carnival party: Filled with cotton candy, popcorn and lots of games for the younger kids and adults too. Carnivals have always been something that kids enjoy and with some classic games, goody bags and maybe even a jumping castle your guest will leave happy
- A wild one party: To celebrate your little one turning one throw a jungle theme party filled with adventure, animal cupcakes, stuffed toys and face painting for the older kids, your baby will be the king of the jungle.
- Mermaid party: It is no secret that all girls want to be mermaids and for one day they can be all you need is a couple of fake tail and lots of supervision around a pool and shell jewelry.
- My little pony: My little pony is a colorful explosion with balloons, assortments of rainbow food and of course my little pony toys you can also put a little pony movie on too keep them entertained.
- Cricket: I am sure that there are plenty of dads out there that hope for their sons to be pro cricketers, so why not start with a cricket themed party and turn your house into a stadium and a little confectionery stand or cricket shirts in goodies bags.
- Dr. Seuss: Dr. Seuss is a staple in all little kids and bringing a book to life will make for a truly magical and colorful party filled with everyone's favorite characters and a story time to end.
- Mickey mouse: there is endless possibility's with Mickey mouse so have a red, black and white Disney party that will suite all kids and be a quick and easy setup.
- Pirate: if there are going to be older kids at the party they too will enjoy a scalawag pirate party with lots of ships, parrots and costumes, it will be fun for all ages.
- Superman: a superman/ superwoman party is fun for both boys and girls and a classic that everybody will enjoy and isn't hard to find decorations for
- Sesame Street: Sesame Street is fun educational programs that kids go crazy for, especially everybody's favorite character Elmo; maybe even throw in a puppet show.
Last but not least…..
11. Frozen: In recent years frozen has joined the ranks of great Disney movies and all kids boys and girls seem to real enjoy watching and singing along with the movie.